As a Penn State student, you are expected to take responsibility for your educational decisions, including:
- choice of major,
- choice of courses, and
- gaining knowledge of Penn State policies and procedures.
Your first step is:
Attend New Student Orientation (NSO), an academic advising program for all incoming first-year students. Students will be contacted by DUS regarding their scheduled NSO date following the student's completion of his or her:
- Educational Planning Survey (EPS) and
- ALEKS math placement testing.
Attend an academic advising appointment with an academic adviser. These appointments are for:
- some transfer students,
- students planning to re-enroll or
- current Penn State students planning to change campuses.
- Advising Resources for: