Home Campus Directory | A-Z Index

Academic advising at Penn State Mont Alto is carried out by both Professional Advisers in the Division of Undergraduate Studies (DUS) Advising Center and Faculty Advisers across campus.

Current Students can find their assigned Academic Adviser listed on eLion under "Adviser Information." Prospective Students can obtain assistance from and direct questions to the Admissions Office.

Listing of Academic Advisers at Penn State Mont Alto:

    Associate Degree Programs Completed at Mont Alto

    Baccalaureate Degree Programs Completed at Mont Alto
    Degree Programs Completed at Other Campuses
    DUS, Provisional, and Non-degree