Home Campus Directory | A-Z Index

Use a University telephone to call University Police at ext. 6070 or, if you're calling from a non-University phone, call 717-749-6070.
Never hesitate to call 911.

Other Information

Media Inquiries

Do not attempt to answer media questions about campus emergencies, either in person or by telephone. Please refer all news media to the Public Information Office at 717-749-6112.

Crime Reporting

  • If you observe a crime in progress or a violent situation CALL 911.
  • If the incident is not a crime in progress nor violent in nature, contact Police Services at 717-749-6070.
  • If the incident is not a crime in progress nor violent in nature, you can also report information anonymously to Police Services via the Silent Witness Program