Web Space for Clubs and Organizations
The following information will help you obtain web space for your club:
- Your student club or organization must first be officially recognized by Penn State Mont Alto’s Student Government Association (SGA).
- You will need the name and valid Penn State Access Account of your "webmaster", who will create and maintain your club's web pages. In most cases this would be a member of your club.
- You will need a brief and concise description of your club, and the name of your club’s advisor.
- You may then obtain a web space account. To do so, please contact Andrea Christopher, email@example.com.
If your club already has web space but you wish to designate a new webmaster to maintain your pages, contact Andrea Christopher, firstname.lastname@example.org so that your new webmaster can be given access to your club's existing web pages.
For additional information about obtaining web space for your club, click on the following: http://www.clubs.psu.edu/info/
Coordinator of Student Activities
Wiestling Student Center
Other Helpful Links
Penn State Mont Alto Parents and Family Club
- Student Affairs Departments