The SGA is composed of seven officers and an elected representative body. Representatives are chosen from residence halls and commuting students. The SGA office is in Wiestling Student Center. The purpose of the SGA is to:
- represent the interests of students and to encourage communication between the student body, administration, staff and faculty.
- encourage extracurricular activities.
- support clubs and organizations.
- represent Penn State Mont Alto in the Council of Commonwealth Student Governments at University Park
- Candidate Information
- How to Vote
- Student Affairs Departments