Faculty and Staff Resources
The Career Services Office offers a wide variety of programs and resources for your classes and any student clubs you might advise. Each program can be catered to meet the needs of your specific student population. Sample programs include, but are not limited to:
- Resume and Cover Letter Writing, including how to appropriately ask for references
- Professional Etiquette
- Effectively using online job and internship search resources
- Etiquette Dinners
- Employer Panel Programs
- Interviewing Skills, including mock interviewing programs
- Using MyPlan, an online assessment tool that can help students choose a major or career path based on their interests, skills, and values
If you are interested in finding employers who have jobs or internships available, and who have a specific interest in hiring Penn State students, try logging on as a guest to Nittany Lion Career Network, Penn State’s primary resource for connecting students and employers.
Contact Career Services if you have questions or would like to request a resource. Call 717-749-6104 or email email@example.com.
- Career Services Resources
- Student Affairs Departments