We are here to assist Penn State Mont Alto students and alumni with all aspects of career planning. Career Services coordinators can help with:
- Choosing a major and deciding on a career path
- Writing an effective resume and cover letter
- Developing strong interview skills
- Searching for employment or internship opportunities
- Networking with possible employers
Location: 101D General Studies (inside Academic Support Center)
Hours: Monday-Thursday 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Appointments can be made by phone, email, or at the office.
Job Posting/Company Verification Disclaimer
Read the full disclaimer which describes the shared responsibility among Penn State Career Services (including University Park and Commonwealth Campus career offices) and internship/job seekers in researching and identifying potential concerns about the legitimacy of employers and their respective postings.
- Career Services Resources
- Student Affairs Departments