Home Campus Directory | A-Z Index


  • Apply for Financial Aid regardless of your eligibility for Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) or Department of Defense (DoD) benefits.  Complete FAFSA for financial aid consideration:  http://studentaid.psu.edu/apply/overview


  • Upon receipt of Offer of Admission to Penn State Mont Alto, pay acceptance fees.




  • Receive Certificate of Eligibility (COE) or Notice of Basic Eligibility (NOBE) from the Department of Veterans Affairs.


  • Complete the Certification Request Form for the upcoming academic year and/or summer sessions.


  • Provide COE or NOBE and Certification Request Form to Kathy Swope, Veterans Affairs Coordinator at Penn State Mont Alto.



  • Welcome to Penn State Mont Alto!  As a student veteran, please consider joining Penn State Mont Alto’s Student Veterans Association.


We can provide more information about GI Bill® Educational Benefits and the Student Veterans Association.


For more information, contact:

Kathy Swope
Veteran Certifying Official
209 Conklin Hall
Penn State Mont Alto
1 Campus Drive
Mont Alto, PA 17237