- Apply for admission to Penn State Mont Alto: http://www.ma.psu.edu/Admissions/default.htm
- Apply for Financial Aid regardless of your eligibility for Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) or Department of Defense (DoD) benefits. Complete FAFSA for financial aid consideration: http://studentaid.psu.edu/apply/overview
- Upon receipt of Offer of Admission to Penn State Mont Alto, pay acceptance fees.
- Apply for GI Bill® Educational Benefits by completing the VONAPP on-line at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill/.
- Create an eBenefits account on-line at http://www.ebenefits.va.gov.
- Receive Certificate of Eligibility (COE) or Notice of Basic Eligibility (NOBE) from the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Complete the Certification Request Form for the upcoming academic year and/or summer sessions.
- Provide COE or NOBE and Certification Request Form to Kathy Swope, Veterans Affairs Coordinator at Penn State Mont Alto.
- For all honorably discharged veterans, complete the Priority Registration Form at http://equity.psu.edu/veterans/pdf/priority-registration-form.
- Welcome to Penn State Mont Alto! As a student veteran, please consider joining Penn State Mont Alto’s Student Veterans Association.
We can provide more information about GI Bill® Educational Benefits and the Student Veterans Association.
For more information, contact:
Veteran Certifying Official
209 Conklin Hall
Penn State Mont Alto
1 Campus Drive
Mont Alto, PA 17237